Have I got worms?
While most people think they are immune to worms, 1 out of 2 children may be affected1. From playing with pets, to the food they eat, they are constantly at risk3. If anyone in your family has been experiencing loss of appetite, constipation, weight loss, anaemia, diarrhoea, abdominal pain, nausea, peri-anal itching and fatigue, it could be worms4.
So deworm your family every six months5 with VERMOX®, South Africa's No. 1 doctor recommended deworming solution2. It's known to kill all common types of intestinal worms and is suitable for adults and children over the age of 1.
SMS your name to 45195 for your reminder to deworm every six months. SMS’s cost R1.
- Adams V, Markus M et al, Paradoxical Helminthiasis and Giardiasis in Cape Town, South Africa: Epidemiology and Control. African Health Sciences 2005.
- Vermox HCP Claims Study, Study completed for Johnson & Johnson (PTY) LTD, Prepared by Kantar South Africa (PTY) LTD, May 2017. African Health Sciences 2005;(2): 131-136.
- Frequently Asked Questions On Deworming. http://www.education.gov.za/Portals/0/Documents/Publications/16%20FAQ%20.... Accessed 22 June 2016.
- Whitelaw, A, Digestive Health. Worms. Health 24 http://www.health24.com/Medical/Digestive-health/Common-digestive-disord... - Accessed 28 October 2016.
- Soil-transmitted Helminth Infections. WHO. http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs366/en/ - Accessed 21 October 2015.