REHIDRAT® is available in 3 flavours - Blackcurrant, Orange, Vanilla - from leading pharmacies and retail outlets. It’s available in convenient 6’s packs or single sachets.
Directions for use:
- The contents of one 14g sachet should be dissolved into 250ml of freshly boiled and cooled water.
- The solution must be freshly prepared everyday. Discard unused solution after 24 hours.
- 3 months+: 100 – 200 ml after every bowel movement
- 1 - 5 years: 200 ml after every bowel movement
- 6 years and older: To quench thirst and replace fluid loss
- Mild dehydration: 50 ml / kg body mass for first 6 hours, followed by maintenance therapy.
- Moderate to severe dehydration: 100 ml / kg body mass for first 6 hours, followed by maintenance therapy
REHIDRAT® ORANGE. Reg. No. Y/24/181. REHIDRAT® BLACKCURRANT. Reg. No. Y/24/214. REHIDRAT® VANILLA. Reg. No. N/24/103. Each 14 g sachet of powder contains: Sodium Chloride 0,44 g, Potassium Chloride 0,38 g, Sodium Bicarbonate 0,42 g, Glucose 4,1 g, Sucrose 8,1 g. For full prescribing information, please refer to the package insert approved by the Medicines Regulatory Authority.